This game is a college degree project.
Shoot all the robots with your friends in a SteamPunk based top down shooter!
- Keyboard and Mouse support
- Almost all gamepads and joysticks support
- 4-Players Coop support
- 5 classes avaliable
- Ollie - Tanker
- Defend your friends taunting the robots!
- Otto - Supporter
- Yours friends will never go out of ammo anymore!
- Emma - Medic
- Heal your friends droping medkits on the ground!
- Calvin - Damager
- Shoot every robot to the last gear
- Abel - Sniper
- Your bullets will penetrate and go through every enemies
WHAT IS GAUSS?
A top-down shooter fast paced in a SteamPunk world called Steam Cloud, a world dominated by steam machines and gears. Savery Group corporation Inc led by the visionary Sir Lloyd Carbonall uses steam technology to create machines. The homes have been benefited with the advances in technology. Sir Lloyd Carbonall wishes that robotics could also be in everyday of people performing services on behalf of humanity.
Sir Lloyd Carbonall creates Gauss, an intelligent robot that can help in their robotic experience, but Gauss find that his maker would create new intelligent robots and Gauss revolts and lock its creator in a laboratory. Sir Lloyd Carbonall was able to communicate with his great friend, Commodore August Leech and asks for help. Leech immediately calls the group of mercenaries that goes for the rescue.
Mouse and Keyboard
- Move - W, S, A, D
- Aim - Mouse Pointer
- Shoot - Left Mouse Button
- Reload - R
- Class Skill - Q
- Grenade - G
- Move - Left Analog Sticker
- Aim - Right Analog Sticker
- Shoot - Right 2 Trigger
- Reload - Square/A button
- Class Skill - Left D-Pad button
- Grenade - Right 1 Trigger
Please leave a comment so we can improve the game!